Guys take it to PM this thread is getting WAY off topic
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You started this, not me, I really don't know what you don't like about me and really don't care. To me, you are nothing more than a pimple on the back side of a jackass, nothing more. Don't really care what you say on here about me, doesn't bother me any. What you don't like though is the fact that someone has the balls to tell you just exactly what they think about you. Nobody really cares about your opinion. </div></div>
Why don't you go occupy yourself with something you are semi good at....I don't care what morons like you think about me.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Guys take it to PM this thread is getting WAY off topic
Sure thing Counts..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Correction on the fish,,,,not smallmouth,,,but largemouth in Big Cherry.
Bookmarks